Driving Innovation and Growth
Financial Assistance Policy and Procedures
Global Midwest Alliance offers various educational programs throughout the year that are designed to promote innovation, technology development and access to global opportunities in these vertical markets:
An essential element of Global Midwest Alliance’s mission is to ensure that all individuals interested in its programming can attend such events. Therefore, it is the policy of Global Midwest Alliance to provide certain individuals with free or discounted admission to all Global Midwest Alliance sponsored events.
Global Midwest Alliance will provide the following admission benefits:
- Free admission to full-time students
- Free to admission to people in transition/those seeking employment that can show financial hardship
- Free admission to Innovation Competition finalists
- Reduced cost admission to entrepreneurs
- Reduced cost admission to international partners
Global Midwest Alliance’s Chief Executive Officer has responsibility for administering Global Midwest Alliance’s financial policy and procedures.
1. Qualification shall be determined without discrimination based in any way on age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, disability or religion.
2. The final determination of financial assistance eligibility and extent will be made by Global Midwest Alliance’s Chief Executive Officer.
Global Midwest Alliance will maintain the confidentiality of requests for financial assistance.
Global Midwest Alliance’s financial policy and procedures will be disclosed on its website and on event materials.